Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some new things I have learned...

To NEVER leave a yummy chocolate cake for your son's birthday party that starts in 3 hours cooling on the counter with a little girl loose while you are upstairs...all this can equal is disaster! Luckily, I tried to keep my cool and grabbed the camera instead of pulling my hair out - hey, I still had 3 hours to make another one right?!



























That Senior Citizens make GREAT bowling league coaches! The big boys joined a league while they were off track and all the coaches were volunteer senior citizens. My boys had a blast and learned so much from these great seasoned players...






















That little girls LOVE gymnastics and big brothers LOVE teaching them how to do it. We have a great gym near us that lets kids have "open play" and she thought she was the queen of america once she figured out how to swing on the bars. hmmm...maybe I will have to post pone my dreams for her as a soccer star?

1 comment:

Julie Moore said...

How cute are those little kidlets! I love the cake incident - just hilarious! And the bowling lessons - what a blast! I think of you often and how blessed your kids are to have you as their amazing mama!