Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another favorite -


its called picnik.com and my dear friend Liza introduced me to it. I am addicted!!! I have photoshop elements but for some reason my senses haven't kicked in and its hard for me to figure out. This sight is so easy and so much fun, you can do almost anything with your photos!

Main services are free, but to upgrade to all services is only $25 a year. If you like messin with your photo's - this is the way to go. My favorite for printing poster sizes is Costco by far ($5.99 for 12x18) and collage prints as well. Walgreens is fabulous for all other prints and services, open 24 hours and prints them in digitally correct format so you don't lose the top and bottom of your print. Inkley's is pretty awesome as well. Happy photoing!!!!

1 comment:

Recessionista said...

I've heard about this site along with picasa...I've tried the latter but am so used to my pse. You may want to check out this site with loads of freebies for pse http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/

I'm addicted to actions....so easy, but I will admit that there is definitely a learning curve. If you can have someone show you a few pointers it makes everything so much easier!

(And it's Nat...I'm signed in as Recessionista:))