Sunday, January 23, 2011

Karlys Preschool Bag


So Karly needed a bag for preschool that was NOT a back pack - teachers rules. We could buy one from her for $10 but I was for sure I could create something for free. So I went home and dug under by bed to see what bags I had collected. I found one with a logo on it, so I grabbed some old material and created a square and tied the ends to make knots of fringe. Then I found a old iron on patch I had never used (got from the dollar store) and sewed it to the center!
Easy Squeezy! She felt like she was unique and her teacher loved her new bag! And the best part was I paid $0!!!!!!

2 comments:

BSW said...

What a great idea! You are so creative! Super cute!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Love it! Nothing feels better when you whip out a 'free' project!