Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun Times in our House....


Yah - fun times in our house. First off, my boys are addicted to soccer and love to kick the ball at the house. WELL - I have said MANY TIMES to be careful or else.....ya, else happened. Oh well, its just an expensive HUGE window - they can earn the money to pay for it. Hopefully by the time they are in college I will have a new one...

My princess insisted on getting a Snow White costume for Halloween (yet today was her school party and she is a mermaid - what happened?) and the second she got it on, she ran to the fridge, grabbed an apple, and dropped dead on the floor. At first I didnt even get what was going on, then it all clicked. She was poisoned!!! Oh know!

Ya, she thought she was pretty funny....and she was.

1 comment:

Kristin Jones said...

How funny is she?! Too cute!