Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Ballards Typical Saturday!


Football consumes our days right now and the boys just love it. This weekend was the first REALLY rainy day they had played so far, and turned out it was great luck! After an extra muddy day - they had a total of 5 touchdowns between the both of them...they had an absolute blast playing in it! Also, on any given day (but especially Saturdays) our little princess loves to make messes. She is the best climber we have had and at any given moment I can find her on top of the island pouring milk, licking up orange juice or turning on the faucet. On this peanut butter moment, I immediately remembered I had a blog I could post these funny pictures on and grabbed my camera instead of my temper! She loved it...The final picture is my favorite as she shouts out "CHEESE!"

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world, it is such a fun way to stay in touch :) Your kiddos are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Carly is a doll!

Lisa Loo said...

Cute Football pic. I love it! Nothing beats a muddy football game. Thats about the time you really start apprecitating the dark maroon football pants:)

The Boyacks said...

Look at how adorable Karly is. Love that you took pictures and captured the moment.