Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!









We had one of the best Halloween's we have ever had as a family this year! Mike's firm hosted a huge Trick or Treat bash and after hitting 5 floors of attorneys and secretaries spoiling our kidlets, they could barely hold their treat baskets...no need for evening Trick or Treating! Then Mike took the rest of the day off and we went to pick out our pumpkins to carve. All our buddies in our cul-da-sac hadn't carved theirs either so we got together, rocked out to Halloween tunes and played fun party games. As evening came we visited Mike's parents who let the kids Trick or Treat for their favorite cold cereal box (so cute!) then headed back to the neighborhood for the rest of the night. We have such a great group of people we get to live by and friends of all ages were out visiting as we sipped hot chocolate and threw footballs in the rain.


It was so much fun! And by the way, am I the only one who agrees that Halloween Candy has really taken it up a notch since I was a kid? I was so happy if I could get 3 or 4 mini candy bars...this is just a small sample of this years loot!


4 comments:

TANNAHILLS said...

Happy Halloween Ballards!! It looks like Halloween was a hit this year! I love the costumes!! Kel.. lets play this week for sure!!

Valasi Satini said...

Your kids are just too Kelly! Sounds like a great Halloween!

M Occasionally B said...

how cute is everyone? I love it! Looks like you guys had such a fun Halloween.

Swanky Mommy said...

I know! I can't believe people are handing out full size candy bars. But it's always nice when I get to mooch off of my little one's candy. bwahahaha