Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Humanitarian Art Show




Dallin and Mikey have been working on Art Projects for months in preparing to hold their first Art Exhibit! They hosted family and friends this last weekend and sold their art to raise money for our West Indies Service Project. They did such a great job showing everyone around and explaining their pieces. Each one has a title - it was so fun to see the descriptions of how they felt about their art! We appreciate all the wonderful friends who were able to come and help them feel important - THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Way cute idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a way cute idea.. I think I'm gonna have all my little nieces and nephews and cousins (about 20 total) draw a piece and we'll have an art exhibit for our huge family and sale their pieces to raise money for our family reunion next year.. YAY.. Thanks for the idea. I'm so glad I came across your blog. BTW, Its a nice blog..