Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Every girl needs pink boots!









I am a firm believer that every little girl needs a pair of pink boots! Karly walks around saying "Mom - BOOTS!" all the time. She couldn't wait to join her brothers out in the snow this week and of course I had to make sure she was decked out - all in pink of course (well, I am not that particular and most of you know, but that's just what we happen to have)! She wasn't sure at first but then ended up loving it. All she could say over and over again as she stomped in the snow was "Squoosh!" "Squoosh!" "Squoosh!" Apparently she loves the sound of the crunchy snow. It was so fun to watch her, up until she fell down face first - that was way to close for comfort with the snow and she decided she was outta there.

p.s. I just couldn't bare to tell Joe that skateboards weren't made for snow, he thought it was a great invention!

p.p.s. If these boots are cute, just wait until I post a picture of her new PINK cowgirl boots! I had NO IDEA having a girl would be this much fun!!!! LOVE IT!

10 comments:

TANNAHILLS said...

I love the PINK!!! I can't wait to see Karly when she is 16.... she is all girl!

Miri said...

How adorable is your family?

The HousewifeTravels said...

Oh my goodness. That's Joey in the picture? I thought it was Mikey! Time flies. I'm glad you've got you pink 'outlet'.

The HousewifeTravels said...

Oh my goodness. That's Joey in the picture? I thought it was Mikey! Time flies. I'm glad you've got you pink 'outlet'.

Chatty Natty said...

I hear ya with the pink boots! Hey, is it the 20th for you project...I just remembered...am I too late?

Julie Moore said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow you have there already! Can't wait to come down after Christmas - will you be home a few days before New Years so we can some see you? I HOPE so!

Josh said...

What a doll!

Lis said...

So glad you got your girl! Adorable!

j janell cf said...

not sure why i haven't seen your blog before! great to see--i just saw a link off of cannon's blog. you guys are so adorable!

The Lenehan Family said...

Hi Kelly, don't know if you remember us. We were in your BYU ward in Provo. Cute family! I love having a little girl...pink was never my favorite color, but since having her we love it. Can't believe how big your family has grown. Our blog is private but if you email me I'll send you an invite clenehan4 at gmail.com