Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!






We had the blessing of heading to Cali to see my family this year. So fun to see all my cute brothers together again. My kids love going there and visiting Apple Hill, the Folsom Zoo, and playing their Uncles cool video games! It rained a bit so our planned kyacking trip got cancelled, but we had a blast none the less! Our little Dallin had a pretty bad accident while we were there (ps- playing tag with Mom and Dad in the dark is NOT a good idea) and ran into a playground piece full speed with his little face. I was for sure it was so bad. But after a wonderful Priesthood blessing and lots of little prayers, he survived with nothing broken. I remembered that morning as I said my prayers that I had forgotten to ask for safety over my children. So I said another quick prayer before I left my room. I can not tell you how grateful I am for those angels who protect our sweet babies when we are not able too...

p.s. I love the picture of my Dad with all his boys playing basketball! Since each of them reach way over 6 feet tall, playing basketball in our house is like drinking water - you can't live with out it. My Dad still plays every week at the church, has since I was a little girl. He can still hang with the best of them, you rock DAD!

7 comments:

Jeremy Price said...

I found your blog on Chanelle's hope it's ok to add it to my list. We are beginer bloggers and are trying hard to catch up with everyone. Your family is so sweet! I love the pink boots the most. Sandy

TANNAHILLS said...

It looks like you guys had a great Holiday weekend! I love seeing you with all of your brothers... how fun!! It was great to be able to see you and talk the other day! Thanks for being such a good friend! Love ya!

TANNAHILLS said...

It looks like you guys had a great Holiday weekend! I love seeing you with all of your brothers... how fun!! It was great to be able to see you and talk the other day! Thanks for being such a good friend! Love ya!

Chelle said...

Looks like your Thanksgiving was more than fun! All those uncles for your boys to rough and tumble with! So is Dallin still living w/you guys?

Shalee said...

I love the pics, especially when Rex is trying to block! It was so fun to have everyone there!!

The Lenehan Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. We live in Folsom! Where do your parents live? We LOVE Apple Hill and the picture of the family on the train is so cute. I thought it looked like the Folsom Zoo train! How funny! We should hook up next time you guys come out! Small world!

The Downey Family said...

Yeah!! I was so excited to find your blog, and see how cute your little family is, and how big your boys have gotten. And I love that you got your little girl. You guys look so happy!! So, So, So cute!!!