Monday, November 17, 2008

Humbled...

I just had news today of a dear friend from Ricks who has just been diagnosed with a rare form of non-hodgkins lymphoma (cancer of the lymph nodes)- stage 4. Just finishing up dental school, the most beautiful wife in the world and 3 handsome sons. We all feel so young, and he is...never would imagined. He is as granola and healthy as you get. Cancer does not discriminate. Oh my prayers are with you Megan and Eric, sincerely with you...

Just hug your babies tighter tonight, our lives are completely in the hands of our Creator. We must follow Him faithfully, for that is where lies all safety.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

than you for posting this! when I read your blog I thought it had to be the Eric I knew too. So sad:(

Shalee said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I love your thoughts! NO babies yet, but i sure can hug Rex tighter:):)

Hilary said...

My Grandpa was diagnosed with that as well. He's going through the chemo treatments right now. So hard. I really hate cancer.