Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mike!

It's been an awesome 10 years. So I wanted to post some fun old schools of our glory days...if you could call it that! These are some of the reason's that I love being married Mike:

We had so much fun in college together, he even liked me with my braces on... thanks babe-






After the mission we got married so fast and I am grateful ever since. The day after he got home we were talking about it! Thanks for knowing what you want-




He is so patient with me and treats me like a queen...still-











He can take me to the Temple and loves to do it-










He is faithful and obedient & helps our family to be so as well...
















He helped me graduate from college-














He gave me Mikey, who is such a great leader in our family-













He gave me Dallin, who keeps our family rolling with laughter-













He worked SO hard at Law School, which was far from easy but so worth it...















He gave me Joey, whose smile brightens our entire home...












We have so much fun together and he still plans the greatest dates...











He gave me Karly, the little princess that I have waited forever for...







I love you so much Mike and I look forward to another great 10 years with you!

7 comments:

Michael B. said...

You are the best. Sure love you babe.

Valasi Satini said...

What a great post! I love it!! You guys are so awesome and so perfect for each other!

tylersgirl said...

Congrats! Isn't it amazing to see your spouse and know that he loves you for eternity. Unbelievable-yet believable. It makes me want it for everyone.
I hope the next ten years are filled with eternal happiness.

auttelf said...

Sooo cute!!! Congrats! I love the pictures.

Jessica W said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close- we celebrated 7 years on Monday! Looove the college pic too- LOL!

Shalee said...

YA! We love you! Congrats:)

Daines Diaries said...

Congrats, you darling love birds. So glad i got to watch your love story unfold. Hugs and kisses to your sweet family. Miss you always.
Carly