Sunday, December 21, 2008

Favorite Moments of My Week

"MOM! You are acting like a kid! Adults don't go sledding!!"

Well, I try anyway...
Since I only saw snow once a year at the most, sledding hasn't always been my forte' (did I spell that right?). But this life is all my children have known and they love it. The key for us is: #1 seriously good snow gear & #2 a four wheeler! Mike pulls these kids all over the place and their laughter is the best. All our neighbors came out the other day with theirs too and we pulled the kids up after they would go down this huge hill in a vacant lot by our house, only to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate in the back of a neighbors truck...that is the life!






























Our children all playing happy together is not always the most frequent activity, but absolutely our favorite one!



























My Pink Boot Princess is now climbing everywhere like a monkey and creating her own outfits...seriously - who knew?! Lovin it still!


2 comments:

TANNAHILLS said...

Stop it... look at that cute little thing in her pink boots!! We need to have the boys play during the "school break" we miss Joey!!

Swanky Mommy said...

Laney has not yet climbed up our cupboards yet. Holy cow, she's good!