Thursday, January 1, 2009

One of my favorite Christmas things...



I know its might sound silly, but one of the most favorite things of mine about the holidays is walking down my driveway to the mailbox (or sending my kids to do it!). For for some reason finding a Christmas card instead of a bill just really makes my day. But even more so, I absolutely LOVE hearing how dear old friends are doing. Keeps me so grateful for the many good buddies who I have had the privilege of crossing paths with...I spend so many moments during Christmas looking at them, and then looking at them again. Thanks to all for making my life a happy one...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm always impressed by your "door of cards". We've got one, but ours only fill up half the door instead of the whole thing.

Christmas cards have got to be one of my favorite Christmas traditions. It's so fun to get some fun old-fashioned mail almost every day of the month of December and to catch up with friends we don't see all of the time.

ToddandCamille said...

Keylly-
That was sure fun running into you at chucke e. cheese's, I love blogging it's such a fun way to better keep in touch!

Hilary said...

Christmas cards are my most favorite thing as well! I love to see all my beautiful friends looking so happy with their families! Loved your card and letter by the way!