Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

The kids woke up this morning to see that a Leprechaun named Louie came to visit them in the night! He ran through the whole house making messes and leaving trails of green litter and gold coins...quite the mess for mom to clean up but the kids happy faces was worth every bit of it! Joey even ventured to ask "is it my birthday?!"
They topped off their morning with yummy Lucky Charms in green bowls and sack lunches filled with everything green. Hope you kids have a WONDERFUL St. Patricks Day! Your mommy is SO LUCKY to have you!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Shalee said...

What a great idea! Love it:)

auttelf said...

You are my hero, you are such a good example of the Mom I want to be. You are awesome Kelly. We miss you!

Chanelle said...

What a fun mom! I'm sure you kids loved it!

Amy D said...

You're such a cute mom! I wish our boys' mom was so creative and fun!