Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jesse...

This week marks the one year anniversary that my cousin Jesse went missing while hiking the mountains in Hawaii. My Uncle Mark has done extensive searches with all types of rescue teams to discover his whereabouts, but only to be left with unanswered questions. Jesse is such a darn cute kid and always made us laugh. His smile was my favorite, loved the creases in his cheek as he did it. I love his whole family and pray often for their peace. My whole Pinegar side has gone through more trials this year that I could have ever predicted. Yet all the while, our faith in Heavenly Father is stronger and our love for each other is forever sealed. My hope is that my Aunt Mary is hugging Jesse tight right now up in heaven...We miss you our dear friend -

1 comment:

Jess said...

I do hope they receive peace too.