Friday, May 8, 2009

My Magiver...


Does anyone remember that show? Well, ever since I have known Mike he has been MY MAGIVER - fixing anything I could possibly need fixing, especially if it seems impossible. I can't recall one thing he hasn't been able to mend in some way. Guess that's why he went to Engineering school right? Today was NO exception. If anyone knows the new world of "BAKUGAN" then you will get this. My little Dallin had one that broke and his whole world came tumbling down - poor kid. They save so hard to earn these darn things so I really understood. Then Mike says -

"Do you have a paperclip?"

I am thinking "What on earth are you going to do with one of those?" to myself. But I don't ask cause it always has a good purpose. He walks away and in a few moments returns with a few supplies and a fixed Bakugan! Dallin was so happy and I was once again SO IMPRESSED! Don't know how he did it...I wouldn't get it even if he told me.

I just love this guy...

No comments: