Sunday, May 3, 2009

Joey's Addictions


By now, most of you who know my dear Joey know that he becomes INFATUATED with certain things at different times in his life. I love this about him and all the passion that he brings to this world. Forever it was "sketcher" shoes (literally), then it became his BYU basketball outfit, then soccer shoes and shin-guards, then his awesome soccer outfit that we still even wore today and needs another washing (twice in one week). But one of my favorites that I had forgotten to mention was this adorable baseball cap.

You see, Mike coaches Dallin's team and the day these outfits came in Joey thought it was Christmas. He HAD to wear one of the hats (thank goodness there were extras) and he felt like he was one of the team. He wore it everywhere to prove his loyalty - including bedtime. Despite the tears that come when children are passionate about something, I appreciate so much this quality in my sweet boy and know it will add so much to his character as her matures. Love you Joey!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh, I so adore that Joey of yours...so much personality!

Lis said...

I totally second that! I love my little one's passion. It'll take these boys great places in life...despite these early tears. So cute!