Friday, May 22, 2009

Windows rolled down...

I was driving all the boys home from school this week and rockin out to "Pocket Full of Sunshine" (Joey's favorite song) and had a wonderful realization! My windows were rolled down and I wasn't getting hair tangled all in my face!!!!!! It sounds so silly but it was a very magical moment for me. I have never loved my windows down for the sole reason that it took me an hour to brush my ratty hair afterwords. So it always was the sun roof or air conditioning for me, UNTIL NOW!!!!! When I realized that I could sit in my car and feel breezy wind everywhere without one bit of hesitation I immediately fell in love. So, now you know my new favorite obsession...my windows rolled down.

Loving my short hair -

1 comment:

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

I can just see you rocking out with your windows down! I want to come and see that cute hair. Love ya!