Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh yah - Monopoly is also a Sunday must...





I forgot to mention that aside from Backyard Grass and Planet Earth as Sunday favorites - MONOPOLY is right up in the top five. I can't even remember how long this game has been around but I know my Dad would play it with his brothers as they would wait to spy on Santa Clause on Christmas Eve, so it's gotta be at least 50 years old or so. But regardless, my boys LOVE it, and as long as I can find all the pieces, we are good to go. This Sunday the game lasted almost 4 hours - and finally got taken down this afternoon - which is Wednesday. Heaven knows if I let Karly and Joey move the hotels while the boys are school, there is going to be madness when they get home. So for the last three days we have eaten at the counter - at least its a good game right? I am not sure who won - but doesn't matter, at least they like each other when its over.

No comments: