Sunday, June 7, 2009

Entertaining herself at Baseball games!







This shot is my favorite!






Mikey is such a dedicated catcher, even though he thinks its alittle "boring." Little does he know its those poor outfielders who are bored stiff, especially since the ball only goes out there 2 or 3 times a game!

Stealing bases is his favorite thing to do!

Dallin is such a great little pitcher. He really takes it seriously and when he strikes someone out you can really see a tiny smile on the corner of his mouth. He tries not to show it, but he really loves a moment like that!

Playoffs are coming up and I have to admit I am excited! Not to see who is best, but to actually have an evening at home just with my cute family without rushing around all over town. Its been fun though! Good work boys! And my shout out goes to my awesome hubby who makes a fantastic coach! He hasn't been in ONE SINGLE fight with another coach this year and I give him props - not many other coaches can say that...sadly. Love you babe!!!

2 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Have I told you to tell Nate hello? And yes, she's a doll...I think that was my childhood....actually:)

Jodi said...

Oh, do I know your life right now!! With three kids in baseball we are living at the ball field too. But I love it! It is so much fun. Cade has learned that ball games mean candy for him! It is just about the only way I can keep him from running off.
Love seeing the pictures of your family!