Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 down and 2 to go -

Dallin was baptized this summer and we are so proud of him. He was so brave and handsome and already has such a strong testimony of the Gospel. I love it when his Primary teachers come tell me what he says in class, they are amazed at his knowledge and so am I!! Sister N and Sister S are the best teachers and he learns so much from them. He enjoys church all except when he is the only boy in class - HATES THAT! In high school he will love it I am sure...


Joey adores him...
best buddies...
some of our cute cousins...
and aunts and uncles...
his awesome teachers...
the Ballards...
the Prices...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a special day! Congrats Dallin!

I can't believe he's that old! I remember when you moved into the BYU ward and you were carrying him around in a carseat. I remember his wild and crazy hair!

Julie Moore said...

I loved all the pictures - especially the last one of your precious family!!! What a special day - congrats! We have #2 baptism coming up in December and I CAN'T WAIT! Love your guts sista!

Thressa said...

He is also loved by his teachers. Thank you for all the gifts and talents you have given to Dallin. Thank you for helping to develop the ones our savior gave him too. It is a blessing everyday to feel and see the spirit that Dallin has. It is but a small glims of the man he someday will be.

The HousewifeTravels said...

Awesome! Congrats Dallin! an to you and Mike, doing a great job as parents.

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats Dallin! What a special day! Boy, those 8 years went fast!