Thursday, September 17, 2009

Deal Diva!

Well, my girlfriend calls herself that ("Deal Diva"), but I am copying it for a moment. I am so proud of myself! I am not actually a shopper, never have been. I usually get my kids clothes from really cheap places and rarely even spend more that 5-10 bucks for an item. But I had some coupons today and decided to hit the little local mall to see what I could find. I left there with $502 dollars worth of clothes and only spent $113!!!! I was so proud of myself! I got 27 pieces of name brand clothing (including the shoes and outfit Joey has on even though it was for winter...)for an average price of $4 each. Anyway, just had to post my deals, we should be good until the next kid grows out of something!

9 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Awesome. Happy hunting.

Jessica W said...

NICE! ;)

Jodi said...

Wow! How fun! I love a good SALE!

Chatty Natty said...

Girl, you are much better than I am! Can I just hire you to do my shopping? It's three girls so much more exciting. Good job!

Jess said...

You go girl.

Hey, I do want to get together to. I've emailed you don't know if you got it. I'm gonna try to come to your Service.

Thressa said...

K- two things... first love the new look of the blog!
second... YOU GO GIRL! DEAL DIVIA INDEED! I LOVE A SALE.. I REALLY LOVE A SALE THAT I MAKE OUT LIKE A BANDIT AT!

Julie Moore said...

I love it! Way to go girl!

Chelle said...

Impressive! I'm afraid I'm a little too impatient. I really need to work on the coupon thing and bargain hunting. It's good in times like this!!!

Michael B. said...

Needless to say, my pocketbook sure loves the Deal Diva!!! Great shoppin Kel!