Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yahoo Momma!!!!

Last week I got some bummer news. My Mom was diagnosed with Color Cancer. After my Dad was diagnosed earlier this year as well, it came as a surprise. All the while I felt strangely at peace with the news. Monday she went in for surgery to remove all the cancer they could find and she has been in the hospital for a few days. We have been waiting for the lab results to see if and where the cancer had spread. And then my Dad called this afternoon -

They got it all!!! There is no more sign of cancer!!! I am elated for my sweet Mom, who was so positive and update through this little ordeal. Love her for that.

Yahoo Momma!!!

4 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Awesome ! God is good!

Julie Moore said...

Oh, I am so glad to hear the good news! Tender mercies!

Chelle said...

What a relief! Good for momma and the entire Ballard fam!

carlyd said...

Oh, Kel, I'm so sorry, but so happy to hear the good news. Give your mom and dad a big hug from me. My prayers are with both of them, and of course with you, luv.