Saturday, December 19, 2009

My awesome deals!

So I used to be a food coupon freak in our younger years, but got tired of it after a while because I was buying food would we normally wouldn't eat, usually all the processed stuff. Well thanks to a dear friend (CHARMOIN!!!), I have be converted again. But this time its for lots of non-food things...check out my latest deal:



I got all of this (Blue - Ray movie, 20 packs of batteries, hot chocolate & a camera) at Target for $12!!!!! I also got the new Tinkerbell DVD for $5 but it is already wrapped! I should have spent $76 but only spent $17!!!!!

The website is Freebies2deals.com and she posts all the things that are up for grabs that day. Usually its at Target cause they have their own coupons. You can price match at Walmart but they won't take Target coupons.

Anyway, I am loving my new way to save some cash...hope it helps!

P.s. The battery deal lasts until March, so go to her website and look at the post from 12/14/09 or around there and it will send you the link to Rayovac! They are completely free!!!

No comments: