Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This week Mike and I got to celebrate our 11th Anniversary. The funny thing is I told my girlfriend Natalie it was our 12th until Mike reminded me otherwise...I guess I am getting old. We went to dinner and then spent forever wandering around Barnes and Noble reading books and laughing - so simple but so enjoyable. (notice the diaper on the ground next to us...so classic)



I honestly can say that I just love being married to this guy. He is so perfect for me and all my ups and downs. I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life. So many highlights of my life have happened with him:






*College life we shared together
*Mission life we kept in touch
*4 kids have blessed our home
*Moving 7 times about killed us
*Law School was one of the best choices we ever made
*Our first home was a dream come true
*Our final home is the dream I didn't know I had that came true
*A yard helped us work side by side for WEEKS - totally worth the farmers tan
*So many wonderful friends that we have crossed paths with together
*Callings have helped us support and encourage one another
*Lots of late night movies and brownie sundays have bonded us
*Wonderful family members have encouraged us through tough times
*Sacrificing, budgeting, vacations, homework, laughing, crying (always me), and serving the Lord has made our marriage even better.

I love you Mike and I look forward to the next 11 years: high school, dating, missions, colleges - am I ready?

7 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Congrats on 11 magical years! And congrats to Mike and you both on the honor of Legal ELite. You know you helped him with that! Can't believe it's been 6 years since Law School.

Kristin Jones said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!

Michael B. said...

Love you Kel!

Michael B. said...

Love the dirty diaper at our feet in the picture. So telling...

Hilary said...

11 Years! Bout time you get a wedding ring ;) LOL cute pic

Amy D said...

Congrats on 11 years! What a great, amazing, wonderful couple you are. We'd love to go on a trip with you guys again. That was too much fun! We don't see you nearly enough :)

Chelle said...

You two are a match made in heaven, two peas in a pod, a perfect pair...seriously! Congratulations and best wishes on the next 11 and then some!!!