Thursday, January 14, 2010

January!

Its been weeks since I have posted, I guess I am still trying to recover from the Holidays. Always busy doing something. Some of my thoughts -

Kids are back to school and I miss them. Those boys are growing up too fast. I always challenge them to a wrestling match and so far I can still win. Once I lose I will have to give up the rank "my little boys."

Karly and Joey still adore our little doggy. Almost too much. KC runs from them now and hides under the chair or begs to sit on my lap. Hey, who ever heard of to much love? She's almost potty trained - yippy skippy!

Reorganizing the house, like I always do in the new year. Todays jobs are arranging Karly's bows (I know, shouldn't be a big job but when she has a grandmother like my mom, the bows are never ending. Too bad her mommy is too tired to put one in everyday...) and my make up drawer. So fun! I actually bought tons of new makeup cause Fresh Market is clearancing all their stuff out so I got awesome deals, kind of fun!

Planning our annual Disneyland trip and loving every second of it. Kids can't wait and have almost filled up their sticker chart for extra Disneyland days! We bought 5 day passes but told them they can only "get" 3 days, and have to earn the other two. So far its worked magic in our house...

Well, I am off to check on Karly who is chasing KC upstairs, she might need rescuing (the dog I am mean).

p.s. Just saw Julie and Julia. For some random reason I just loved it! Maybe its the whole blogging thing and you wonder where your words are going as you send them out into the universe, or her love of cooking, I don't know. But its a good watch.

1 comment:

Jeremy Price said...

We hope you will stop by for dinner or something when you come to disneyland, we would love to see your family.