Thursday, February 4, 2010

I love wall quotes...



Wall quotes are some of the most helpful things for me as a mommy. I can see them constantly and am reminded often of their sweet messages. They help me everyday. Mikes cousin Jenni prints these for me and I adore her work! You-said-it.com is a great place to get ideas and she has amazing prices.




This sign I bought at Roberts and had to use my 40% off coupon, but it was worth it. I love seeing it in my living room.


This is one of my favorite quotes of all time from Sister Dew. Her talk on the pre-existance is one of the most enlightening ever!



I am always trying to be grateful for my lot in life. As I do my dishes I read this many times a day. My sweet neighbor Jane helped me with the curtains and had the ideas for bows - I would have never thought!

Some things that I am grateful for today:

My computer that works
Joey's sweet face
Karly's calm personality
A doggy that is almost potty trained
A husband who is so thoughtful to me and whom I adore even more than ever
A phone call from an old friend
I fun Mom who calls me just to chat
A son who finally feels better to go back to school
Another son who goes to school even though its not his favorite place
A house that is still standing
A washing machine that works
Shoes that fit
A warm shower that I get to look forward too
Knowledge that my Heavenly Father thinks I am so wonderful and the peace I feel when I think of him...

1 comment: