Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our School Chess Club



Our boys have loved going to our school chess club every Thursday morning. Its their second year in a row and its awesome! My friend Sasha runs it with her husband and does an amazing job. They really have learned so much and moved up ranks a ton (I didn't even know chess had ranks!). Dallin became a Knight this year and Mikey became a King.



So many kids come each week, they have over 100 participants from all different grades.



Mike and I went to the last day of class so we could see them receive their medals. Great job boys!!!! My little smarty pants...

(P.S. it was pajama day at school this day, just so I clarify that we don't look like this everyday~!)

2 comments:

BSW said...

Sounds fun! I should learn how to play! Your boys are getting so big!

Miri said...

Sasha Johnson? Her husband Scott and my ex are cousins. Tell her hi for me.