Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crash Derby Time!!!!





Ok, so I do have to admit I was a little skeptical about going. Knew it would be fun but how trashy would it get, ya know? When all I can say is...


IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Besides a few beer drinkers and some random cleavage shots, it was a blast. My kids didn't notice those two things so I was glad and they just screamed and shouted the whole way through. Our local scout troop entered a car and we had fun cheering it on. The poor purple eater didnt get very far though...



We met up with quite a few local buddies and my kids were in heaven! Their mommy was way too into the crashing so my kids were glad for others to sit by I am sure. This is one of Karly's best little buddies...


We are a definate go for next year. Heck, Mike thinks he'll even enter the race...to be continued on that story.

1 comment:

Julie Moore said...

LOVE it! Looks like some good ole fashioned Red Neck fun... John would be in heaven!