Monday, March 21, 2011

Half Marathon


Ok, so my hubby has been trying to get me to do one of these for years but to no avail...I have no desire. But then my two dear friends started to bug me too about it and I refused. But after a little prodding I decided to jump to gun and do it - YIKES! I am not sure if I can but I am going to try! I successfully finished my first week of training: 3 mile run, 2 mile run, rest, then 4 mile run! I think this might be fun????.....

Thanks Cara and Keri - I love you!!!

3 comments:

Amy D said...

Hey Kelly!

Clint said he went to lunch with Mike today, so it got me to thinking about you guys. I just have to say that one of the saddest things for us leaving WN was leaving people like you. Seriously! We will miss you!!! You and Mike are such classy people and we loved getting to know you better. I really really hope we can stay in touch and hopefully see you often. Don't forget about us :)

Lis said...

Oooohhh...so fun!! I am FINALLY back on the running bandwagon after 9 months of pregnancy and 9 months of nursing. Bout time, huh?! (Still nursing, but I finally realized I can run too) What race are you planning on?? I am trying to find a good one. I would like to do a triathalon after I get the half under my belt. Our rec center is now open here so I started laps today and my running schedule sounds about like yours. You can do ANYTHING Kel!!! Good luck!

TANNAHILLS said...

Your going to LOVE it!! Which one are you running?? Im running the Salt Lake 1/2 and looking for another one to sign up for!! Let me know :)