Monday, March 21, 2011

Half Marathon


Ok, so my hubby has been trying to get me to do one of these for years but to no availe...I have no desire. Then my two dear friends started to bug me too about it and I refused. But after a little prodding I decided to jump the gun and do it - YIKES! I am not sure if I can but I am going to try! I successfully finished my first week of training: 3 mile run, 2 mile run, rest, then 4 mile run! I think this might be fun????.....

Thanks Cara and Keri - I love you!!!

3 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Oh Kel, you're about to become addicted....just so you know I warned you. I'm super jealous - i would love to be training for something right now, but I guess pregnancy is training in its own right. What half are you doing? Good luck and don't give up!

The HousewifeTravels said...

Yay! I ran a half marathon last June and it was serious work. I had the promise of a girls weekend driving me. Our race was in San Francisco and then we saw Wicked in the city after the race. I know you'll do great!

Spencer and Summer Morris said...

Good for you Kel! Anytime you want to get in a run around here- give me a call - I'm all in :)