Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Week of Good Times!

This blogging thing has really got me going! Each day a new buddy pops up that I haven't heard from in a while and it just brightens my day. Thanks to all of you for posting a blurb so I "blog stalk" you right back! I am lovin it...
We had a great week full of all the good things in life: holiday smiles, BYU cheers (and tears), family time and watching the first snow fall of the year (a child's dream and a mommies tired "sigh" meaning she will once again take the snow clothes on and off again at least 500 times in the next few months - and still love it).

The first of many Halloween outings with the boys (Karly seems to have already outgrown the desire to wear a costume, or at least skipped it entirely).














All my boys intently watching the BYU game this week (sad sad day).














The boys love their cousins and got to see them at a baby blessing for cousin Nu'u.













The first snowfall of the season and we loved playing in it (especially now that we have grass instead of mudd).







Happy Trails Everyone!

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh, we love the Ballard family! so fun to see your cute happy family. We miss you guys SO much! Oh, and by the way I Look WAY WAY up to you and your mothering skills!

Higley's said...

Hi Dallin! We are excited to see you next Sunday in the primary program! Tell your mom, dad, and siblings hello for us!

Suzy said...

Kelly! I found you! I'm so happy!! Now I can keep up with your awesome family. Your pictures are so cute! I love the one of your boys on the couch watching their team play. How fun. (sad for them, I guess!)

Lisa Loo said...

Hey Kel!
Cute Halloween pics! We had a blast at This is the place. Thanks for thinking of us. I hope you are having a great time on your little get away.
Lisa

Jess said...

Recipe of the week...is that were I got that recipe. My kids love it!

Brittany said...

Looks like fun:) I am a blog stalker, too, I guess. I like checking up on my favorite Primary Pres.

Shalee said...

Hey you! I love the pics, So adorable. Cant wait to hear all about DC!

also this is our blog.....
apairofprices.blogspot.com

Shalee said...

Hey you! I love the pics, So adorable. Cant wait to hear all about DC!

also this is our blog.....
apairofprices.blogspot.com

Shalee said...

Hey you! Your pics are SO adorable! Cant wait to hear all about DC:):)

This is our blog.....
apairofprices.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hey Kelly. This is Megan Anderson from the days back in Pilgrim's Landing. I found your blog through Autumn T. It looks like your family is doing well. I just wanted to say Hello and thanks for the recipes. I love cooking and especially love getting new recipes. We shed a few tears over the last Coug game as well. We were bummed. Well anyways I just wanted to say hello and keep adding new recipes I love them. Take care.

Megan
adallyn.blogspot.com

The Boyacks said...

I love the pictures of your boys with Mike. That is priceless.