Sunday, August 23, 2009

CREATIVE KIDLETS!!


Wherever we go and whatever we do, my kidlets come up with a fun adventure in their little minds to carry out. Some are funny and some are just darn upsetting. But once again I say, "Dont get mad, take a picture!"


Karly found the dress up's and galloped all around the kitchen in pure delight as the cowgirl with disformed wolf hands.


And her awesome toilet fiasco happened while I was trying to have a Young Women's Meeting at my house...those always seem to go well! We usually get something accomplished after about 3 hours. Thank goodness those fantastic gals I work with helped me laugh over this one.




















































We love to go to a local man made beach and this particular time Joey and his buddies made their own "hot tub!" We thought it was quite adorable. Another one of Joey's addictions? HOT tubs. He will sit in mine forever and when I say hot and I am extra serious. I have to turn it down when he is not looking and he will always sense that its not hot enough. His tolerance is really high or he has no feeling in his legs - not sure which one yet.


No comments: